From Killing Floor Wiki
"Come on, someone kit me out."
This article is a stub and has not been completed.
You can help the Killing Floor Wiki by expanding it.
"You watched in horror as the back-up called for went down in the middle of a suburban storage facility. K&M Shipping Inc. The place is run down - seemingly poorly maintained even before the outbreak. The hordes will no doubt smell the scent of burning flesh coming from the crash-site if the initial explosion didn't already alert them. There's no time - search the crash-site for survivors, and hope to God that the wreck is salvageable."
 Map layout
 Trader locations
- One Trader is located inside the right warehouse in front of the starting position, on the very right upper side.
- The next Trader is found if you pass through the warehouse with the first one in it, right through a small corridor. A metal staircase leads up inside a little room with a door to this Trader.
- Trader three is located on the balcony of the room with the crash.
- The last Trader is on the other side of the open area on the lefthand end of the map (going from the starting position).
 Historic data
The original version of Crash was a popular custom map credited to being created by Kyben & Doyora. While the basic layout was the same many of the side passages were very basic compared to their final form. There was also only one trader; the one facing the scene of the actual crash from which the level takes its name.
 Defensive positions
- On the balcony of the room with the crash, the section between the door to the metal staircase and the duct next to the trader is a choke point suitable for Support specialists. The majority of the specimens approach from the staircase, and Sharpshooters can pick off specimens that spawn below. Players should exercise caution when venturing onto the outdoor stairs, as specimens often jump down from the roof, potentially surrounding players.
- The corner has a stack of pallets that the specimens cannot climb up, and they will be forced to walk all the way around the perimeter of the room. It provides a long corridor for Sharpshooters and concentrated firepower. Specimens will spawn in the room below for Sharpshooters to pick off before they get close, and the pallets allow for players to see clearly over other team mates.
- At the spawn point, specimens come from two main directions – the majority from the direction of the warehouses, and a small portion from the left down a long path.
- From the start point head left until you cannot go in that direction any further, then head right briefly. You will be in an open area with 2 doors leading to the warehouse, the entrance you used to get there, and a relatively large open space near one of the trader locations. When facing the warehouse, and the two doors leading to it your squad should weld the door on the left, and it should be fine for the whole game, the door on the right is where the majority of the specimens will come from. Also to the right of these doors (The entrance described above) there is a gate that can be welded, and shot through making it much easier to keep intact. Some enemies will come from this direction, as well as a reasonable number from the back (towards the trader) so one squad member should be assigned to both of these areas leaving the remainder to focus on the warehouse door to the right.
- In the elevator found in the crash room, players can jump off the head onto the railing. No melee damage will reach the player (including patriarch). Ranged attacks from bloat, siren, husk or patriarch can damage the player, so a medic should be handy. Berserkers can sit on the railing on either side of the door, and katanas can quickly dispatch any incoming zeds. The railing by the door is also where a solo player should place themselves.
Click on an image to view it at full size and its related information.
Ledge defensible area - shot 1
Ledge defensible area - shot 2