List of 2010 updates
From Killing Floor Wiki
Revision as of 17:07, 6 September 2012 by ERmac.hdp
The archive of updates in 2010:
14th December 2010, 1016
- "London's Finest" character Pack DLC released at a nominal price.
- All new level: Santa’s Evil Lair
- Added a new difficulty called "Hell on Earth", which is more difficult than Suicidal was
- All creatures in game replaced with Christmas themed monsters including the Gingerfast and the Nutpound
- More than double the achievement count with over 130 total achievements
- 13 new Christmas achievements
- Unlockable "Baddest Santa" playable character
- New DLC Character Pack dubbed "London’s Finest"
- Red or blue Pyro from Team Fortress 2 playable character available to anyone that owns both Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor
7th October 2010, 1014
- Four new maps - Hospital Horrors, Biohazard, Mountain Pass, and Suburbia
- New money system - money now rewarded based on % of damage dealt rather than who gets the final shot, no more kill poaching for money!
- Mac-10 Weapon added for the Firebug
- Raised price of the Crossbow
- Reduce the number of magazines carried for the M14
- Increased the weight of the M14
- Reduced the damage for the SCAR
- Moved the LAW to the Demolition perk
- Increased the damage radius of the LAW
- LAW gets perk bonuses for the Demolition perk
12th August 2010, 1013
- Fixed a number of exploits in core maps and code
- Potential fix for performance issues on ATI graphics cards
- Increased weapon array size for modders to add weapons to store
- Added sample weapon and player character rigs to SDK
29th June 2010, 1012
- Fixed clients hanging during map change
- Fixed an exploit found in the Perks system
- Fixed a glitch and memory leak in the Audio system
- Fixed downloaded files in the Cache folder causing Perks to disable
Mac Specific Fixes
- Audio effects should be more correct (footsteps should be audible, player's own gunshots should be louder, etc).
- Fixed MP7 Shoot sound not working properly
- Dedicated server should work now.
- Motion blur, windowed mode, and crossbow scope should work on all ATI GPUs, now.
- No longer forces crossbow scope to "Textured" mode at startup.
- "Other minor fixes".
27th May 2010, 1011
Updates for Mac version:
- Fixed windowed mode rendering nothing on some GPUs.
- Fixed screen going blank when player takes damage on some GPUs (ATI X1600, etc).
- Fixed crossbow scope view not rendering on some maps on all GPUs.
- Fixed terrain rendering on systems without GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit (GMA950 GPUs).
|Language:||English • Русский|