List of 2011 updates
From Killing Floor Wiki
Revision as of 22:56, 23 February 2019 by 184.108.40.206
The archive of updates in 2011:
13th December 2011
Game play fixes:
- Fix for Magnums not getting reload/recoil bonuses for sharpshooter
- Fix for claymore sword not having the same weight in game as the trader menu
- Fix for M4203 rounds and M79 rounds being shared online, causing you to double use grenade launcher ammo, as well as some other issues
- Fixed the problem with grenades, rockets, etc colliding with players on your team and blowing yourself up
- Fixed Exploits on KF-IceCave
7th December 2011
- Added the Twisted Christmas Free Content Pack
- Added the new level Ice Cave
- Added the Winter Weapon Pack
27th October 2011, 1027
- Added the Halloween Sideshow
- 7 new Halloween achievements
- Unlockable Commando Chicken playable character
- All Specimens have a new model, based on Halloween creatures.
30th July 2011, 1025
- Reverted changes for Summer Sideshow event.
- Added new characters for owning Red Orchestra 2
- Map updates:
1st July 2011, 1023
- Launched the Summer Sideshow Event:
- New Map, Abusement Park
- All Specimens have a new model, referencing different circus acts.
17th May 2011, 1022
12th April 2011, 1020
- One additional map has been prematurely released:
- The following official maps have been updated to address bugs and exploits:
1st April 2011, 1018
- Fixed several map exploits in the following maps:
- Updated mutator whitelist and greylist. See the forums for additional information.
- Happy #Potato Fools Day!
- Money replaced with potatoes.
- Character biographies changed.
11th January 2011, 1017
- Reverted specimens from Twisted Christmas to normal.
- Fixed: Biohazard, Crash, Evil Santa's Lair, Icebreaker and Mountain Pass.
|Language:||English • Русский|