List of 2013 updates
From Killing Floor Wiki
Revision as of 01:35, 25 October 2013 by Clockwork Firebug
The archive of updates in 2013:
23rd October 2013,1054
- Hillbilly Zeds have risen again, and brought the new map "Fright Yard" with them.
- Fright Yard was added into Objective mode and Killing floor mode.
- Updated the trader menu to have weapons organized in class menus.
- Mutator whitelist was updated.
- Added new DLC , "Reggie the Rocker Character Pack".
- 4 new DLC weapons added.
- Number of new bug fixes.
28th August 2013, 1052
- Fixed - A case where AI would ignore players
24th July 2013, 1051
- Removed Summer Zeds
- Fixed an issue with where a Gold Handcannon would not be properly listed
- Fixed an issue where you could not properly sell a hand cannon
- Fixed an issue where monsters would ignore players
- Fixed an issue where Golden 3 crown note would not properly unlock
- Made sure gold bar messages are displayed for everyone
- Fixed an issue where guns with more than max ammo due to perk would lose that extra ammo when picked up by player with that perk
- Fixed an issue where Assault Flayer Ordinance was unlocking for all enemies
- Fixed an issue where Extended Motion Projector would not properly unlock
- Fixed “leftover” zeds during trader time in objective mode
- Fixed an issue where boomstick was not immediately useable if it was previously dropped due to player death while reloading
- Updated mutator whitelist
- Fixed breaker box icon rendering when players weren’t facing the box
- Addressed the general protection fault crashes showing up in story mode
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Gold Bar objective from progressing in Solo play (this bug only occurred if the last zed was killed while Lockheart was talking; the order of capture does not matter).
- Decreased spawn frequency on Breaker objective and added more clots so Fleshpounds and Scrakes should be less frequent.
- Increased pathing density around main gates and forced zeds to walk them.
- Fixed pathing bug by the broken wall near the Dandy Trader.
- Turned off collision on Lockheart's safe doors so they won't push you when they open.
- Fixed a few misaligned/stretched textures.
- Set all ZombieVolume spawn priorities to the default of 3000 so zeds won't all spawn in the town area when holding out at the main gates in regular KF mode.
- Put boards on the doors of the Clockwork Cafe because players kept trying to open them.
- Fixed an exploit where players could stand on an invisible ledge in front of the sign above the rear Casino door.
- Blocked off a window on the side of the Clockwork Cafe which you could crouch inside of.
Mutator Whitelist Additions/Updates
- Door Messages v3
- Custom Weapon Priorities
- Skell’s Weapon Reskins
- WeaponsWorkShope LITE
- Classic ZED Voices
- Damage Popup
- Kill Messages V3
- Visible Spectators
- Custom Buy Menu
- Super Zombies
17th July 2013, 1050
- Made the first objective on KFO-Steamland easier
- Added a fall back check to unlock Steampunk Mrs. Foster
4th July 2013, 1049
- Fixed bug which prevented people to achieve old Summer Sideshow achievements
3rd July 2013
Summer Sideshow Event
- Summer is back and the Summer Zeds are here to play!
- Complete this years Summer Achievements to unlock Steampunk Mrs. Foster
- Return of the previous Summer Sideshow events and unlockable Steampunk Mr. Foster
- Added system for Displaying Dialogue on the HUD and also playing voiceover audio.
- Added an Objective System which can support near-infinite combinations of conditions and actions.
- Added Scriptable NPCs which can be placed by level designers
- Added Carryable inventory items which can be configured to do lots of different things (slow players down, speed them up , get zeds to ignore them, etc.)
- Added a new ZED Spawning System which lets level designers control every aspect of when ZEDs spawn, where they spawn, and which types.
- Added support for rendering objective related icons and text on the HUD. Level designers can configure this to get it to look the way they want.
- Added a new level rules actor which can configure additional gameplay rules such as player's starting cash the equipment they spawn with, etc.
- Added a checkpoint system which can respawn dead players and also reset the game to a previously saved state.
- Added a TraderController actor which lets level designers control when certain trader shops should open and close.
- Added many new Scripted action objects.
- Note: Not all features of the mode are in KFO-SteamLand
- Fixed screen flickering and crash when launching the game in full screen mode on a dual monitor setup
- Fixed a texture memory-related crash
- Removed exploitable whitelisted mutator from whilelist
- Fixed Ricky Vegas and Hayato Tanaka preference not being saved
- Fixed a memory leak
- Disabled player collision during trader timer
- Fixed WebAdmin showing up on scoreboard sometimes when WebAdmin is enabled
- Fixed a case where healed player/item would be blank
- Added KFO-Steamland
- Added KF-Steamland
14th May 2013, 1047
- Added 2 new DLC characters for an upcoming promotion - BANZAI!
- Fixed a server crash exploit
- Fixed achievement progress for original Killing Floor maps
|Language:||English • Русский|