List of 2013 updates
From Killing Floor Wiki
Revision as of 21:30, 7 November 2013 by Nejco
The archive of updates in 2013:
- 1 7th November 2013, 1056
- 2 30th October 2013, 1055
- 3 24th October 2013
- 4 23rd October 2013,1054
- 5 28th August 2013, 1052
- 6 24th July 2013, 1051
- 7 17th July 2013, 1050
- 8 4th July 2013, 1049
- 9 3rd July 2013
- 10 14th May 2013, 1047
7th November 2013, 1056
- Fixed bug that prevented dual pistols from being purchased when weight is almost maxed
- Fixed inability to pick-up second set of duals
- Modified Handcannon weight
- Favorited weapons are now shared between wave and objective modes
- Made Demo's initial pipe bombs sell for 0
- Fixed Steam overlay not appearing after clicking on DLC content more than once
- Spectators no longer acquire achievements for completing maps
- Departed - Fixed trader not working correctly
- FrightYard - Fixed exploit locations and other collision refinements
- Fixed for trigger lights when playing on DirectX
30th October 2013, 1055
- Fixed achievement unlock issues for 'Single-Load Doom Bombardier' and 'Claw Master'
- Fixed weapon favorite-ing not working when connected to a dedicated server
- Changed DLC icon on the main menu to 'Us vs. Them' to match the steam overlay
- Server Browser should now sort by ping by default
- Fixed players getting trapped in trader room
- Fixed several blocking volume exploits
- Minor tweaks and improvements
- Added the cheat 'KillZed' back in
- 'KFO' maps now forcibly load the correct GameInfo. This means it's no longer required to change the ?game= commandline. Also, it's now possible to map cycle between KFO and standard KF maps.
24th October 2013
- Fixed MapEndTexture failure
23rd October 2013,1054
- New Map - Fright Yard (in both Wave and Objective mode)
- New Camo Weapons Pack
- New DLC Weapons - Us vs Them pack
- New DLC Character Reggie The Rocker!
- Featuring unique voice and effects
- The return of previous Halloween and Potato Fools Day Achievements
- 16 New Achievements
- Fixed an exploit where players could pass off “on perk” dual weapons and sell them
- Fixed some weapon pickups giving free 9mm ammo
- Fixed automatic weapons with semi-auto fire getting into a broken state
- Fixed dual 9mm’s left hand weapon firing off-center
- Adjusted sale price for starter weapons
- Level 5 starting weapons will always be sold for 200 do$h.
- Level 6 starting weapons will always be sold for 225 do$h.
- Fixed some medic guns not properly crediting the player for healing
- Fixed M4 pickup giving player M4203 ammo when M4203 is in inventory
- New Trader menu filters:
- Weapons now show up under perk tabs (which defaults to your in-use perk)
- There is also an non-perk tab and a favorites tab (which players can add their favorite/most often used weapons to for easy access)
- Added option for players to purchase skinned (like golden) or standard weapons from the trader. When one is purchased, the others will be removed.
- Fill Ammo will now fill ammo first, before grenades
- Removed software rendering mode from the options menu
- Added beta support for OpenGL to the options menu on Windows
- Added wave information to the server browser
- Fixed changing language not working on Linux and Mac builds
- Added server gating and filtering based on players highest perk
- Fixed spawning in third person
- Fixed Scrake headshot collision being out of sync between servers and clients
- Fixed Field Medic Perk lv 3 and 4 healing as a lv6, instead of a lv5
- Fixed zeds not obliterating on Listen servers (before they would just disappear)
- Scrake damage reset to default difficulty after his saw loop animation
- Pressing the “Throw Weapon” key will now only throw down one story item at a time
- If a player dies they will now drop all story items they are holding
- Modified the Medic Perk weapon discounts to be more in line with the other perks, and adjusted the Medic Weapon prices accordingly
- Tweaked the Medic Perk discount text
- Balanced the Demo weapon pricing
- M4203 is now cheaper and M32 is now more expensive
- Steamland: Fixed 3 exploits on top of game booths and piles of crates behind ferris wheel.
- Moon Base: Turned off outdoor rock's collision which was protruding into Green House.
- Icebreaker: Turned off pipe collision and added 2 blocking volumes to prevent exploit in main BioLab room.
- Biohazard: Adjusted shop volume which was sticking out of trader doors.
- Abusement Park: Set rotating platform's collision to block weapons and remade a large blocking volume to prevent exploit.
28th August 2013, 1052
- Fixed - A case where AI would ignore players
24th July 2013, 1051
- Removed Summer Zeds
- Fixed an issue with where a Gold Handcannon would not be properly listed
- Fixed an issue where you could not properly sell a hand cannon
- Fixed an issue where monsters would ignore players
- Fixed an issue where Golden 3 crown note would not properly unlock
- Made sure gold bar messages are displayed for everyone
- Fixed an issue where guns with more than max ammo due to perk would lose that extra ammo when picked up by player with that perk
- Fixed an issue where Assault Flayer Ordinance was unlocking for all enemies
- Fixed an issue where Extended Motion Projector would not properly unlock
- Fixed “leftover” zeds during trader time in objective mode
- Fixed an issue where boomstick was not immediately useable if it was previously dropped due to player death while reloading
- Updated mutator whitelist
- Fixed breaker box icon rendering when players weren’t facing the box
- Addressed the general protection fault crashes showing up in story mode
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Gold Bar objective from progressing in Solo play (this bug only occurred if the last zed was killed while Lockheart was talking; the order of capture does not matter).
- Decreased spawn frequency on Breaker objective and added more clots so Fleshpounds and Scrakes should be less frequent.
- Increased pathing density around main gates and forced zeds to walk them.
- Fixed pathing bug by the broken wall near the Dandy Trader.
- Turned off collision on Lockheart's safe doors so they won't push you when they open.
- Fixed a few misaligned/stretched textures.
- Set all ZombieVolume spawn priorities to the default of 3000 so zeds won't all spawn in the town area when holding out at the main gates in regular KF mode.
- Put boards on the doors of the Clockwork Cafe because players kept trying to open them.
- Fixed an exploit where players could stand on an invisible ledge in front of the sign above the rear Casino door.
- Blocked off a window on the side of the Clockwork Cafe which you could crouch inside of.
Mutator Whitelist Additions/Updates
- Door Messages v3
- Custom Weapon Priorities
- Skell’s Weapon Reskins
- WeaponsWorkShope LITE
- Classic ZED Voices
- Damage Popup
- Kill Messages V3
- Visible Spectators
- Custom Buy Menu
- Super Zombies
17th July 2013, 1050
- Made the first objective on KFO-Steamland easier
- Added a fall back check to unlock Steampunk Mrs. Foster
4th July 2013, 1049
- Fixed bug which prevented people to achieve old Summer Sideshow achievements
3rd July 2013
Summer Sideshow Event
- Summer is back and the Summer Zeds are here to play!
- Complete this years Summer Achievements to unlock Steampunk Mrs. Foster
- Return of the previous Summer Sideshow events and unlockable Steampunk Mr. Foster
- Added system for Displaying Dialogue on the HUD and also playing voiceover audio.
- Added an Objective System which can support near-infinite combinations of conditions and actions.
- Added Scriptable NPCs which can be placed by level designers
- Added Carryable inventory items which can be configured to do lots of different things (slow players down, speed them up , get zeds to ignore them, etc.)
- Added a new ZED Spawning System which lets level designers control every aspect of when ZEDs spawn, where they spawn, and which types.
- Added support for rendering objective related icons and text on the HUD. Level designers can configure this to get it to look the way they want.
- Added a new level rules actor which can configure additional gameplay rules such as player's starting cash the equipment they spawn with, etc.
- Added a checkpoint system which can respawn dead players and also reset the game to a previously saved state.
- Added a TraderController actor which lets level designers control when certain trader shops should open and close.
- Added many new Scripted action objects.
- Note: Not all features of the mode are in KFO-SteamLand
- Fixed screen flickering and crash when launching the game in full screen mode on a dual monitor setup
- Fixed a texture memory-related crash
- Removed exploitable whitelisted mutator from whilelist
- Fixed Ricky Vegas and Hayato Tanaka preference not being saved
- Fixed a memory leak
- Disabled player collision during trader timer
- Fixed WebAdmin showing up on scoreboard sometimes when WebAdmin is enabled
- Fixed a case where healed player/item would be blank
- Added KFO-Steamland
- Added KF-Steamland
14th May 2013, 1047
- Added 2 new DLC characters for an upcoming promotion - BANZAI!
- Fixed a server crash exploit
- Fixed achievement progress for original Killing Floor maps
|Language:||English • Русский|