MP7M medic gun
The MP7M modified submachine gun is a great tool to any Medic's arsenal. In addition to normal fire, it can shoot Heal Darts that function just like the Medical syringe does. While all medics should carry this gun, it is useless to other perks due to its low damage, very low base magazine size and high cost.
- Fire short, controlled bursts. This SMG shoots nearly 20 rounds per second!
- Use the Alt-fire heal darts whenever you need to heal teammates away from you.
- The heal darts function exactly the same as the Syringe, save that it can be used at range, fails when you miss, and can be used faster
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Allows healing from range.
- Doubles your healing capacity.
- Cheap for medics.
- Extremely fast rate of fire.
- Easy to aim red dot sight.
- Low damage per shot.
- Small clips in early levels which combined with rapid fire rate makes reloading occur often.
Bugs and Exploits
|Equipment by perk|
|Weapon damage table|