Multichamber zed thrower
"Come on, someone kit me out."
This article is a stub and has not been completed.
The Multichamber Zed Thrower (MZT) is a tier 3 weapon available for the Support specialist. It is only available for those who bought the Community Weapon Pack 2. The MZT is a fully automatic combat shotgun with rate of fire comparable to the AA12, but with lower total ammo count and mag size. It also has smaller spread than other shotguns and thus has a longer effective range. The MZT has the third largest ammo reserve of the shotguns at 50 shells by default. The MZT's alt-fire option can knock back enemies which is useful for evading damage.
|Level||Discount||Price||Sale value||Damage||Ammo capacity|
Price and ammunition
The Multichamber Zed Thrower has a base cost of £2000, exactly half of the AA-12's. The support specialist perk offers discounts on this cost at intervals of £200 per level in the perk, to a current minimum price of £599. The ammunition cost is £30 for one 10 round magazine; £150 for a full refill at the base level, and £195 at level 6. Support Specialists do not receive a discount on ammunition cost.
The Multichamber Zed Thrower fires a spread of 7 pellets with each pellet causing 20 damage, for a total of 140 Damage; the lowest per-shot damage of all shotguns. With comparable accuracy to the AA-12, yet noticeably lower fire-rate, 1/2 the magazine size and 90% of the damage, the Multichamber Zed Thrower is a lower-grade alternative that may be suitable for mid-game specimen. Aiming for the head is advised.
- The Multichamber ZED Thrower has a unique non-damaging ability to push specimens away with alt fire. This allows players to buy themselves more time by pushing specimens off cliffs, balconies, push-locking larger Zeds or evading attacks from certain Zeds like Crawlers or Stalkers. However specimens take no fall damage and the ability has recharge time of about 2 seconds. This may be also used on Low Gravity maps (Moonbase Being the only Official map Featuring Low Gravity) To Keep oneself Airborne above Zeds, Allowing one to Fire down on them with low fear of Being hit, with the exception of Crawlers and Sirens.
- Being a shotgun, the MZT recieves a penetration bonus from the Support Specialist class so lining up Zeds helps to conserve ammo.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Alt-Fire can easily buy time for reloading on solo, or push back larger specimens for a teameffort;
- Alt-fire does not cost ammo to use and can be used even if the weapon has run out of ammo;
- Very accurate;
- Quick reloading;
- High rate of fire;
- Third highest magazine size;
- Slightly more total ammo than average;
- Extremely good for crowd control with its heavy penetration and very narrow spread;
- Person who owns the DLC can buy the weapon for those people who don't.
- Low ammo reserve and high rate of fire leads to running out quickly;
- Very heavy, at 10 blocks;
- Quite expensive- 3rd highest costing shotgun;
- Reloads cannot be interrupted;
- Weakest damage per shot of shotguns;
- Slower fire rate than Combat Shotgun, despite being automatic;
- The DLC must be bought before the weapon can be bought in game.
Multichamber ZED Thrower is based on Pancor Jackhammer, 12-gauge gas-operated automatic shotgun patented in 1987 by Pancor Corporation. The Jackhammer never reached full-scale production and only few working prototypes exist. Jackhammer had ability to use its magazines as mines, however this isn't reflected in game.
|Equipment by perk|
|Weapon damage table|
|Language:||English • Русский|