"Come on, someone kit me out."
This article is a stub and has not been completed.
"High above Horzine's infamous Biotics Laboratory stands the corporate face of the twisted organization. Local police forces were penned in and wholesale slaughtered when they converged on the entrance. The Horzine offices were undergoing a renovation at the time of the outbreak. Because of this, large portions of the building are closed off."
- Although the stairs are a danger is you are out maneuvered by specimens, a team with great teamwork may be able to survive. With enough dedicated men (ie, one for the top, looking into the upper hallways, and one for the bottom, looking towards the traders corridor, is necessary, though more would be desirable) it is possible to hold the stairs connecting the second and third floors, next to the trader by the open window. This tactic requires tight coordination between team members and lots of experience to handle reload times. However, the AI will eventually grow a brain and spawn enough specimens to trap you and your squad there. One person defending each end, with a Field medic running back and forth between between them would suffice. Ideally a Berserker, a Support specialist or a Commando would be preferred for each door, but Sharpshooter's or Firebug's will do. Demo's arent really suitable for defending on the frontline, but can fire grenades over the heads of the players on the frontline.
- There is a trick on the doors that all lead to the staircase. The trick is, you back into the corner on the side of the door that swings open towards. When a Specimen (Or player) opens that door onto you, you will be closed in the corner until It is re-opened. Specimens have no AI for closing doors, so if your friends are on the roof and you have just spawned, this is a good tactic to use if you don't have enough fire power to reach the roof.
- If you are on the second floor by the trader, you can jump out of the window and onto the car bellow to escape from specimens if you are about to be overrun. This costs you about 60-70 health, but possibly more if you miss the car and land on the floor.
- In the bottom corridor next to the lower most Trader you will find an incredibly good hold point. If you weld shut the door at the far end of the corridor (leading to the stairs) you will be able to mass your firepower on the speicmens approaching from the front. To prevent yourself getting attacked from the rear, you should allocate one member of your team to supervise the rear door (preferably a Support specialist) to keep it welded up, or to tackle any specimens that break in (where he should warn the team).
- A very skilled Field Medic of level 4, 5 or 6 can solo the Patriarch by using a run and gun tactic due to their movement speed bonus, going up and down the stairs closing doors behind them and knowing when it is safe to attack the patriarch.