Seeker Six rocket launcher is a mid-tier weapon for demolition-class. It can shoot single, weak rockets or dispose entire magazine (or what's left of it) for multiplied damage. Like the name suggests Seeker 6 is able to lock-on specimens (this happens automatically) to minimize ammo wasted and maximize efficiency vs. fast moving targets. Unlike most demo weapons, Seeker 6 deals minimal damage to user at close range and such is relatively safe to use for personal defense.
Seeker 6 deals immense knockback compared to its low damage. Even single rockets are able to push around lesser zeds. The main use of knockback is to use alternate fire to knock high-value targets dozens of meters backwards.
How to use knockback:
- Step 1: Have a raging Scrake or Fleshpound around teammates or near a drop such as ones found in Foundry.
- Step 2: Make sure you have full clip for maximum efficiency.
- Step 3: Gain a lock on by aiming on enemy.
- Step 4: While having lock-on aim at its feet and use alternate fire.
- Result: Specimen will be sent flying back dozens of meters or even off platforms in to hazards. Do note that it will be most likely raging and heading for you so repeat steps 2-4.