Modified the table to make bonus types and progression more visible at a glance. This format doesn't allow for direct copy-pasting of the game text like the previous one did, so the text itself will probably need to be fiddled with before this is really ready to go. --Merlin the Tuna 04:55, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- I tried to add some information about the Commando, it's not good, But it's better then nothing. --GeneticArmor 14:37, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- A true masterpiece :)--GeneticArmor 15:28, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Dont you think that perhaps the kf survival map is a bit hard for soloing. you get clusterfucked by every dick and joe zombie way before you get a chance to even attack a single stalker. that would probably work if your on a high level of commando to begin with but if your a low level youll just get clusterfucked. --Fidchelle 17:24, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- I agree but the only other way is to just play the game lots, and if I ever see a section that says that its getting removed for being redundant. — Balthazar (T|C) 17:31, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Playing kf-survival is the only way to kill stalkers quickly, since there's no stalker only mutator. Kf-survival is a bit hard at first, but after you're used to it a bit it's not impossible to play solo (i have only little trouble surviving until scrakes)YessMasster 14:23, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think your level matters too much until the Scrakes, because that's the first time where damage output is important. At Level 0, I easily survived up to that point every time (that's 40 Stalkers in less than 4 minutes) because as you level up, headshots don't get much easier and the buffs are very minor. However, if many players have difficulty getting up to that point, should we have additional advice for that? I could also make a demo, if that would help. —Weldindisdowa 07:46, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- Did KF-Survival used to be whitelisted? As far as I can tell, it is not currently whitelisted and therefore useless for leveling. — LordArtemis 11:53, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- You download it and play it solo. --JonTheMon 14:36, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
I heard rumors of an all Stalker mutator called Stalked coming in the future, but I don't think it will ever be whitelisted, simply because it is so closely tied to the Commando perk. Has anyone else heard of this, or discussion related to this? Dinky 08:34, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- Possible, but as you say, it's unlikely to be whitelisted. Or if it is, the Stalkers will have a different ID and will not count towards commando, like the Husk mutator did so Firebugs couldn't use their resistance to fire for easy levelling. --Morenn 14:04, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
Grenade mentioned with Commando under Equipment by Perk.
Under the Equipment by Perk section at the bottom of all the perk pages "Grenade" is mentioned next to Commando. I assume it should be with Support and not Commando? I would fix it myself but I have no idea how. New to this whole wiki thing. — Preceding unsigned comment added by K(c)offee (talk • contribs) 12:08, 25 August 2011
- iirc the grenade is internally classified as a Commando weapon, and it has a Commando icon beside it in the Trader menu. That's just what we've stuck with because both the Support and Demo have bonuses, and it makes less sense to pick one over the other. —Weldindisdowa T/C 18:19, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
Can anyone confirm that the Tommy Gun(DLC does not apply its stalker kills and damage to Commando leveling? -Commissar Cain 10/30/12
The Rising Storm Tommy Gun does in my experience.