List of Trader responses
From Killing Floor Wiki
This article requires clean-up.
- 1 Shortly after the beginning of a wave
- 2 Shortly before the end of a wave
- 3 At the end of the wave when the Trader opens
- 4 When 30 seconds (i.e. half) of the Trader's opening time is spent
- 5 If you try to buy a weapon you have insufficient funds for
- 6 If you try to buy a weapon you don't have the space to carry
- 7 When the Trader closes at the beginning of a new wave
- 8 When the Trader opens before the Patriarch's wave
Shortly after the beginning of a wave
- I'm moving. See you when you've got the job done.
- Stay sharp.
- If you live long enough, I'll be here.
- Watch out for me, boys.
- Don't forget about me, boys, come and find me.
- I've moved, so look out for me.
Shortly before the end of a wave
- Lots of lovely guns, just waiting for you.
- You nearly made it; better get close to me!
- You've nearly got them all! I want you close, babe.
- I'm ready and waiting! Watch where you are.
- Shop'll open soon lads, head this way.
At the end of the wave when the Trader opens
- I like the big ones, don't you?
- The shop is open, boys; come get me!
- They're all dead! It's time to go shoppin'!
- Come and get 'em! Lovely big guns!
- I'll tool you up, just right.
When 30 seconds (i.e. half) of the Trader's opening time is spent
- Move it guys. I want to get out of here.
- Last orders you lot.
- Clock's runnin'. Get a move on.
- Shift your arses guys. Time's getting short.
- Make your mind up quick boys.
If you try to buy a weapon you have insufficient funds for
- You ain't got the money for that one babe.
- Not enough dosh for that one, hun.
- You'll need more money for that piece.
- You're jokin' right? You're skint!
- Guns don't grow on trees, sweety. You'll need more money for that one.
If you try to buy a weapon you don't have the space to carry
- That one's too big for you, hun. Sell me something first.
- You're no Frank Bruno! You can't carry that.
- You can't carry that, babe, so sell me something first.
- You're off your rocker! How'd you think you're gonna carry that one?
- Shame, darlin', but even you can't carry that much.
When the Trader closes at the beginning of a new wave
- They're coming! I'm gone.
- It was fun having you all, but you're on your own for now.
- Do a good job, and I'll be waiting.
- That's some good stuff I sold you. Put it to good use.
- They're guns, boys. You know what to do with 'em.
When the Trader opens before the Patriarch's wave
- Something really big's coming. Stock up while you can.
- This time, buy the really big guns.
- Everything has to go this time. Rob 'em while you can.
- I'm not coming back boys, so make the most of it.
- Last chance, boys. Spend it while you've got it.
|Language:||English • Русский|