From Killing Floor Wiki
|| £500 (£375)
|| 4 blocks
|| 30 9 (300)
“A highly compact machine pistol. Can be fired in semi or full auto.” —Trader description
The MAC-10 is a light suppressed machine pistol with stats comparable to the Bullpup or MP7M. When used with the Firebug perk it comes loaded with incendiary ammo, which causes after-burn damage to all impacted targets. It can be toggled between semi- and fully-automatic with the alt-fire button, in much the same way as the Commando's assault rifles.
The firebug perk gives discounts, reload speed, and magazine size bonuses to the MAC-10.
|| Sale value
|| Magazine size
 Advantages & Disadvantages
- Longer range than the flamethrower without the arc
- A more suitable close-range weapon than the flamethrower
- Reliably decapitates lesser specimens
- Gives the firebug a better weapon for dealing with husks
- Able to switch between semi-automatic and fully-automatic firing
- Able to land head shots
- On lower game levels, a single hit is enough to kill weak specimens (if you can wait for them to burn out)
- Generous magazine size at higher levels of firebug perk.
- High recoil when fired on full auto
- Rate of fire on full auto rapidly consumes ammunition
- Iron sights tend to obscure targets at longer ranges
- After firing a bullet, recoil temporarily gives an inaccurate view of where the bullets are going to land
- The MAC-10 is generally better for setting specimens on fire at extreme ranges, and lacks a view obscuring stream of fire. If your team has chosen a position where most specimens are at long ranges, this may be the better weapon to use primarily,
- While only the Firebug can set enemies on fire with the MAC-10, it remains a good backup weapon for other classes, due to its low weight and good damage.
- If you're planning on kiting specimens as a Firebug, the MAC-10 is one of the best choices, as it is light enough to maintain a decent run speed (as opposed to the flamethrower), and can deal a deceptively large amount of damage, due to every bullet setting specimens on fire.
- The Husk has no resistance to MAC-10 bullet or burn damage (unlike the 50-87.5% damage resistance the Husk has to the Flamethrower). Igniting the Husk with a single shot and letting it burn is a very efficient way of killing it. Even on Hell on Earth difficulty with 6-players the Husk only needs to be ignited three times to kill it.
- When used by the Firebug, both bullet and burn damage contribute to the damage required to level up the perk.
- Switching to semi-automatic fire will conserve your ammunition dramatically, where as emptying an entire magazine in full-auto can help when cornered by a large specimen.
- So long as one is careful with their ammo, the MAC-10 goes nicely with a shotgun (namely, the hunting shotgun, pump action or the Trenchgun). This provides the player, regardless of perk, with some decent medium range high damage fire power.
The iron-sights of the MAC-10.