파이프 폭탄 은 아주 강력한 폭팔 장치입니다. 이것들의 파워는 충분히 to destroy virtually all targets instantly, with 플레시파운드 and 스크레이크 being the major exceptions. With proper use pipe bombs can easily destroy large numbers of specimens before they are within sight. If a player is close enough to their own pipe bomb during detonation they will likely die. For this reason careful placement is advised. 데몰리션 퍼크는 할인과 운송용량 증가를 포함하여, 파이프 폭탄에 대해서 많은 보너스를 받게 됩니다.
|Level||Discount||Price||Sale value||데미지|| 운송|
Pipe bombs initially come in pairs; they can only be restocked in the same way as ammunition, from either the trader or ammo crates, if there is at least one in the inventory.
The discounts provided to Demolitions players is incremental in degrees of 4% starting at 50% at level 0 and currently ending at 74% at level 6. The carrying capacity is similarly increased by the player's level, starting at 2 slots for level 0 and players using other perks, granting 8 slots at level 6. Players who stock up on pipe bombs as a Demolitions then swap to another class will lose all pipe bombs after their first two.
파이프 폭탄은 그들의 상태를 나타내기 위해 '삐'하고 울립니다. Idle status is approximately one beep per second. If a pipe bomb detects enemies that do not meet the detonation requirement, it will start to beep at twice the frequency. When the detonation requirement is met, a pipe bomb will beep loudly and quickly for a fraction of a second and then detonate. The detonation requirement is any combination of the following:
- 4x Clots, Crawlers or Stalkers.
- 2x Gorefasts.
- 1x Bloat, Scrake, Husk, Siren, Fleshpound or Patriarch.
Pipe bombs themselves are immune to explosives damage, excluding the Patriarch's rockets, and as such will not detonate as a result of taking damage from grenades, explosive projectile launchers or other pipe bombs, preventing potentially dangerous chain reactions. However, more than one pipe bomb may still detonate from the same threat, and in this case the damage stacks.
A pipe bomb will detonate prematurely if it takes damage, by either specimens or players (shooting another player's pipe bombs constitutes friendly fire, which is disabled by default). Only Husks and the Patriarch can cause a pipe bomb to detonate from a distance because they have ranged weapons with splash damage. Sirens disarm and destroy pipe bombs with their scream, and other specimens are unable to damage them.
Without the benefits of the Demolitions perk, the explosion from a single pipe bomb inflicts 1500 damage. No player can survive this, but only the owner of the pipe bomb needs to worry about this unless friendly fire is active. The only specimen that can survive this under all circumstances is the Patriarch. The only other specimens capable of surviving can only do so under certain circumstances. A pipe bomb can only kill a Fleshpound with five or less players on beginner mode or with one player on normal; all other circumstances will leave the Fleshpound alive and raging. Scrakes have similar pipe bomb survivability; a pipe bomb will dispatch them with five or less players on beginner, two or less players on normal, or with one player on hard. The Husk and Bloat can also survive a pipe bomb, but only with more than four players on suicidal for the Husk and with more than five players on hard, and more than three players on suicidal for the Bloat.
As with any explosive, any player or specimen that takes damage but survives the explosion will burn with a small fire for a few seconds. This deals no damage, but can be useful for easily locating invisible zeds such as the Patriarch and Stalker.
- For tactics against the 페트리아크, Help:Patriarch extermination tactics#Pipe bombs 를 보세요
- A Siren's scream neutralises explosives in its range, so it is advised to defend nearby pipe bombs from the scream.
- Enrage a Fleshpound when it stands directly over a pipe bomb to maximise damage. A Fleshpound that rages prior to detonating the pipe bomb will generally run past the bomb before it explodes.
- 분노상태가 아닌 스크레이크 나 플레시파운드는 파이프 폭탄으로 유인하기 쉽습니다. A Scrake will generally be stunned by the explosion if the Scrake is not killed, giving the players a few seconds to finish it off.
- A pipe bomb behind a welded door can greatly prolong its lifetime.
- A pipe bomb in front of a welded door can eliminate a large number of the specimens after they break the door unless a Siren or the Patriarch is behind it, as the Siren's scream neutralises explosives and the Patriarch's rocket will detonate the pipe bomb prematurely.
- Several spread-out pipe bombs can be used to keep an area clear of specimens, or at least to slow down their approach.
- If the player keeps one pipe bomb in their inventory, then they can collect more pipe bombs from ammo crates.
- Do not place too many pipe bombs close together because multiple pipe bombs can detonate on the same enemy, resulting in overkill. In particular, the Patriarch gains damage resistance to pipe bombs that are too close together; see Help:Patriarch extermination tactics.
- 효과적인 함정을 설치할 수 있는 방법:
- Kite a large group of specimens that does not contain a Siren, run behind a door, weld it, and then plant a pipe bomb at the door.
- Plant a pipe bomb on either side of a doorway that many specimens tend to traverse, and weld the door.
|Equipment by perk|
|Weapon damage table|