Removed "Crawler die with head shot"; Crawlers don't die with a head shot on suicidal.
They are the most annoying specimen most people face. Husks are easy to kill and dodge, Crawlers are hard to catch and get under your feet, making the game difficult for any player when they get to close. --Alessio 21:19, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- How "annoying" something can be is up to the person you ask. Unless an opinion is almost universally agreed upon, the article should have a more neutral point of view so that we don't have to edit-war over it. I've played with my team on various maps and difficulties, and we find Sirens and Husks to be more annoying. Stating that "the Crawler is the most annoying specimen throughout the game any player will face" is highly debatable, so the article should have more objective wording. —Weldindisdowa 22:24, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- Ask anyone who has played as Berserker. Still, lots of other perks hate Crawlers as well, such as Sharpshooters (because it spoils their aim) Medics (because they always manage to get through) Firebugs (because they often make you set yourself on fire) and Demo's (because they make grenade shots very awkward when they are jumping at you). We have had several clan discussions on it, and just because they seem to get under everyones feet and cause the most annoyance we rated them above even a Siren. At least the Siren has the common courtesy to walk uber slow and make a big target of themselves by shouting at you. Husks arent a pain at all, unless you have no idea that they exist, in which case I hear they can be quite a shock lol.
- Still maybe you're right, maybe we should set up a poll and vote on the most annoying specimen in the game. To appease you and to stop this escalating I'll allow you to put what you in. --Alessio 22:33, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I've played Berserker up to Lv 4 without mutators, and I usually fight at a choke point alongside a Sharpshooter who can one-shot Crawlers with the Handcannon so they're not much of a problem. I wouldn't a trust a poll because people can stuff votes and the sample can be biased. Anyhow, I hope this is a fair compromise. —Weldindisdowa 22:44, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- Having a skilled squadmate who can eliminate the threat is highly beneficial, because if they manage to get to you they make life awkward because you either have to look down or crouch, which makes it awkward to get back in the game to decapitate other specimens.
- Ah, nice compromise ;) I see that as being very fair. Sorted =] --Alessio 22:48, 24 January 2010 (UTC)