Actually, I think grenades cause 100% damage against fleshpounds, atleast it says so on the fleshpound page. --GeneticArmor 00:01, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
I am almost positive that stacking in no way increases the radius of damage from a grenade. i'm fairly certain this is a misconception that arises from the fact that any of your own grenade explosions will detonate any grenade you have thrown (or are throwing), so a thrown grenade (or a chain of such) may go off in flight damaging the player. the last edit i've made to the main page reflects this, but it's all in that one edit, so if anyone has any evidence to the contrary it should be easy to revert. Ilya86 18:31, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- additionally, i'm somewhat dubious of every ammo box adding a grenade, but this is not something i recall quite vividly at the moment. Ilya86 18:31, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- I haven't witnessed anything that would suggest that stacking increases the individual radius of each grenade, but it seems logical to assume that the volume of the explosion as a whole would be larger than that of a single grenade (unless you can somehow have every single grenade land inside of each other). I don't recall having a grenade in every ammo box; it may depend on the map or a random variable, but I don't know. —Weldindisdowa 22:49, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Separate mention for fire grenades?
The firebug's grenades (from 3rd level) seem to be a lot different to conventional grenades. If I'm not mistaken, they don't do blast damage, only fire damage, so stacking them at the feet of a single zed is of limited value. Firebug vs. fleshpound is not a pleasant fight to be in. Also, fire grenades can't be used to break down a door in a hurry... which is nice if you didn't want to do that, but can also be a nuisance when you're trapped. Worth a mention in a section of their own? —Lucitania May 23rd 2011
- Mentioning these facts is a good idea, but I don't think they're enough content for an entire section. How about putting them in a paragraph just before the first heading? —Weldindisdowa T/C 03:36, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
Medic grenade damage
From preliminary testing, level 6 medic grenades does 50 damage per "tick" to specimens for up to 9 ticks and fleshpounds take double damage from them (100).
Where should we provide this information?
- I do not know whether a lower level medic will do less damage with their grenades.
- 9 "ticks" does seem kind of strange. I would have thought it'll be a nice number such as 5 or 10. Suggest someone double check before publishing.
-Porkchops 05:00, 6 January 2013 (UTC)